Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi

Anna invited me to post on this blog and how could I say No?

I'm a second-year PhD student at the University of Utah, an occasional opinion columnist for the campus paper, and an all-around awesome guy. When I'm not studying, teaching, or resisting complete neural meltdown from information overload, I'm biking and hiking and skiing in some of the best alpine terrain in the world, right in my figurative backyard.

My interests include compositional and lexical semantics, philosophy of language, and I'm also looking for ways to introduce experimental methodology to modern linguistic research, following work in the nascent field of experimental philosophy.

Well this sounds like a personal ad for major nerds and geeks, so I guess I'll have to work on my blogging a bit more. Hooray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment